At Prostruct Solar, we have partnered with the best solar manufacturers in the business to bring our clients systems that are reliable, efficient, and time-tested. In January, we became the preferred partners of leading solar manufacturers REC and Enphase. Their confidence in our service means you can rest assured that you’re in capable hands. Our top-notch manufacturing partners rely on innovative technology and intelligent design to deliver solar arrays that maximize production, environmental impact, and cost savings.
We are so excited about this technology, we want to shout it from the rooftops! Here’s what you need to know:
Prostruct Solar is a preferred partner of leading solar manufacturer REC. Our partnership allows us to bring the industry’s best panels to Arizonans ready to switch to smart energy. We currently offer two different panels produced by this highly regarded company:
REC TwinPeak – otherwise known as “the workhorse” of the solar industry, these reliable panels utilize advanced technology to deliver powerful results. The REC TwinPeak relies on innovative design to increase efficiency and power output, giving you the most power for space on your roof – and immediate savings on your power bill! The TwinPeak delivers more power per square meter: compared to standard 60-cell panels on a multicrystalline (poly) platform, TwinPeak 2 Series delivers at least 20 Wp more per panel. What’s more, they have a unique “twin” design that allows them to generate electricity even in partial shade.
This hyper-efficiency means you’ll need fewer REC TwinPeak panels to generate the same amount of power. Along with quicker installation time and fewer additional components, this means serious cost savings.
Even better – REC TwinPeak are backed up by a gold-standard warranty:
- 25-Year Linear Power Output Warranty – Ensures that your REC solar panels will perform exactly as they are expected to – every year for 25 years.
- 10-Year Product Warranty – Promises that the workmanship and materials of the panels themselves maintain their superior quality for 10 years.
REC 360 Alpha – if solar panels were cars, the REC 360 Alpha would be the Ferrari. These premium models are perfect for people who are willing to spare no expense for the best possible solar array in the business. The Alphas have been called the world’s most powerful 60-cell solar panel, empowering people to take full advantage of solar energy. With 380 Wp power and impressive 217 W/m², REC Alpha delivers over 20% more power, making it the panel of choice for rooftop owners who seek the best.
Indeed, these panels have a lot to boast about:
- Heterojunction (HJT) cell technology: Maximum power for maximum savings and accelerated return on investment – this technology makes the Alpha 20% more efficient than standard panels
- Advanced cell connection technology gives these panels improved flow of electrical current, while creating an ascetically pleasing, chic all-black appearance
- Drastically reduced carbon footprint: A 6.1 kW installation (~16 x 380 Wp REC Alpha panels) creates over 7,200 kWh of clean energy per year. This cuts CO2 emissions of a home by 4.3 tons per year, or 6 acres of forest!
- REC’s iconic Twin panel design: this award-winning design reduces internal resistance for more power and reliability, and improved performance in shady conditions
- Super-strong frame helps protect panels and enables them to maintain their high-performance levels over their lifetime
REC Alphas also have a serious warranty, giving clients peace of mind for years to come:
- 25-year product warranty: covers any panel defects, when installed by a certified REC Solar Professional installer like Prostruct Solar
- 25-year performance warranty: ensures panels perform exactly as they’re expected to – every year for 25 years
The Enphase Microinverter
Regardless of what type of panels you opt for, each one will be paired with its own Enphase microinverter, an amazing power-converting technology that makes solar systems amazingly efficient. We are happy to announce that in 2020, we also became a preferred partner for this industry-leader. Enphase microinverters offer the most advanced inverter technology on the market, which means higher production, greater reliability, and unmatched intelligence.
As the solar panels on your roof absorb the energy of the sun and convert it into DC (direct current) power, these tiny micro inverters convert that DC power to AC (alternating current), the form of electricity that homes use. Enphase microinverters have been shown to produce more energy than other technologies and they operate independently so each panel performs to its fullest. Thus, a single shaded or dirty panel won’t affect the rest of the system. Plus, Enphase’s Burst technology lets microinverters produce more at dawn, dusk, and in low-light conditions, for a longer solar day.
Enphase microinverters also include the Enlighten monitoring app. This easy-to-use mobile app lets people track their overall energy and per-panel energy production data, monitor the system’s health, and share data with family and friends, all from a simple, easy-to-use interface.
Best of all, they come with a 25-year warranty, whereas string inverters need to be replaced at least once in the lifetime of the system.
If you have questions about solar technology, or just want to chat with us – get in touch! We’d love to hear from you!